Nathan flew home for the weekend. It was fun to see him, and it was wonderful to hear the kids playing a favorite board game -SORRY!
Sometimes we don’t take time to connect with each other when we have the opportunity. Sometimes we walk away without saying we are sorry for a misunderstanding or our part of a disagreement.
At times we forget to tell those in our lives how very much they are loved.
There are a lot of lessons we can learn from playing this timeless game.
- Sometimes trading places isn’t always beneficial to both parties involved.
- Going “Backwards 4” can sometimes be better than going forward 8.
- Being in safety zone does not mean you are “Home” free.
- Anyone can be for or against you-so play your cards right or you may be “SORRY”.
- It doesn’t matter how well you plan-sometimes things happen that send you back to start.
- Play well with others!